Monday, July 25, 2011

New life maybe ?!






Time passes so slowly during the holidays.....
However.....after 2 more days i'll be moving out from my beloved house...
The feeling is kinda upside down though but still since this is the decision i made then i must stick to it....
Anyway...lets recall bak my holiday life for the pass few days....

Tuesday

Going outing with William and the gang in pyramid...
Had fun ice-skating and bowling....
plus got myselves some BLUE-BLACK~ ><
Saw aunty Sylvia at pyramid too...
I DINT STALK U LEH SYLVIA..WE GOT FATE !!!!!! XDD
A nice day to remember ~ =D

Wednesday

Went bak seksyen 4 for their last koko day...
nothing special...
saw sor po, noob and all my beloved friends.....
accompany them..PLAY, HAD FUN, KENA BULLY, LAUGH, JOKE etc.....
Had a great time with them..XD

Thursday - Saturday

BORING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Follow my mum and aunty to check out my new house.....
everytime i step in the house and saw how small it is....i feel sort of uncomfortable......
*thinking of changing my mind*

Sunday

Went bak to my mum's hometown melacca".......
EAT EAT EAT !!!!!
=P

Monday

Woke up early in the morning.....
follow my realatives to breakfast at a hotel...
we ate DIM SUM ! XD
I love the fried dim sum there...
its delicious ! XDDDDD





YUMMY ~ XD

After that...we came bak to KL around 4..
Guess what ?!
suddenly craving for RT 's bakery...
stop by at ioi boulevard and bought alot alot alot of RT 's bread, cookie and all that...
IM A RT 'S ADDICT ! =D



Food that i brought at RT 'S BAKERY ~
XDDDDDD




Craving for COOKIE !!!!!!! XDDDDD
Such a KID ~ =P









Pudding in a bottle !






ALL MINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XDDDDDD





Trying out the cookies ~
Its freaking nice and delicious !
XDDDD



EPIC FACE !!!!!!! =.=


Wat a boring week ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ><




Hmm ~
by da way.....things changes alot now......
i rmb my mum always said that im so childish...
she said i was da eldest and i should be the role model and act like big sister..needa be mature....
too bad ~ im always the childish wan in the family and friends...
although she knows i can take care of mysleves but still i can see that she super super worried bout me...
cuz start from now on...
i need to cook my own meal...
wash my own clothes....
sweap the floor...
keep the house clean....
and many more....
seriously all that i mention above.....I DINT DO ANY OF THEM BEFORE..=.=

Therefore..this is the reason y my mum decided to sold out the house and brought up a very very very very small apartment with aunty while she and bro went to aus....
she said i need to learn all that...
and its time to change...
time to grow up she said.....
no more playing around.....
and no more complaining how small the house is....

My mum always puts alot of hopes on me.....
and i know she loves me.....
but im kinda dissapointed sometimes...
cuz she really seldom praise me....
eventhough i do a really great job..all she can said is
GOOD BUT NOT GREAT..U CAN DO BETTER NEXT TIME.....=.=
haha..oh well ~ Thats my mum ! ^^

Counting down 2 more days ~
mayb is time to change.....
start a new life and learn how to be mature !
I wont let u down mum...
dun worry ! I'll be alright ! =)



 


No comments:

Post a Comment