Wednesday, July 27, 2011

If we miss out something , it wont turn bak anymore.......










Finally tomoro is da day to move out from my beloved house......
aiks ~
Feel so bu she de but still need to move on ~
KL TAN U CAN DO IT MAN !
*dunno how will i survive* *cough*

hmm~
during the pass few days...
while i was packing my stuff...
guess what i found...
the unforgetable ring and a letter from.........................

Its been quite a while alr......
1 year and 3 months ?!
Still........sometimes da feeeling will just come bak out of nowhere......
The very wrong decision i made that let u go......

How would us be.......
If i dint send u the message...?
If we dint went to pyramid...?
If i follow my heart and pass u da ring on that day......?
If i regreted earlier...........?
If i know you were so important to me now...........?

Who knows ~
Mayb we will still be togther happily ever after...
or mayb we still have nothing to chat...
i really dunno.....

I admit im a jerk sometimes.......
when like u were there right in front of me giving me a chance o make things right.....
i was thinking too much and i was scared....
i dun have the braveness to say the things in my heart to u....
yea ~ i rmb u used to say me that i dun have da guts to say things out to u...not like Yi An
yup ! I admit.....Im a failure actually...
when i look at u....
my heart beats very fast and i just dun dare to say it out....
Fail weih ~ ><

In a way....
Im so slefish....
when i really put down the other person....
i only ask u to give me bak 1 more chace....
but...
unfortunely is too late....

Looking bak at da past......
i've miss out alot of things.......
was too careless and not seeing the good of u...
sorry ~

And there's something i wanted to tell u so badly after so long...
or u should say i finally have da guts to say it out....

For you :

Seeing u have a great life now really motivates me......
although i dun have da chance to love u anymore.....
but at least i can concern and care about u as a friend.....
i dun really know how to put this in a way...
but thanks for all the memories u gave me....
eventhough is a very short few months....
but to me.....is forever......
no matter when u need me or where u need me.....
i'll still be there for u.....
this will never change.....
i know i doesnt own u anymore....
but for u....I'll be a better person.....
i swear i will......
I hope u will find someone who love u so much not like me.....
I dont deserve......
Remember to laugh like crazy as usual yea....
Smile and be happy everyday ! ^^






From me

I <3 u always s.p........................................................as ur friend and s.l.... :)



Lalalalalal ~
Be happy ~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment