Saturday, July 2, 2011

Had a wonderful 18th birthday ! XD


THANKS GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U ALL MAKE ME SO TOUCH !!!!!!
XDDDDD

So yesterday.....
my birthday 18th birthday had put a wonderful end to it...
now im officially an ADULT *COUGH*....XDDD
CLUBBING ?! 18 above movie ?! ALCOHOL ?!
HAHAHAHAHAH !
I can do all that plus i also can still use kids price for certain things..
means i can be an adult and a kid..
WOW !!!!! AWESOME !!!!!!!
XDD


Last night...i really had a wonderful birthday party..
And special thanks to all my friends that able to attend...
really aprreciate that alot..
u guys make da party AWSOME !!!!!!
And of course thanks for not making me so drunk....XDDD

Anyway thanks for all da presents u guys gave..
LOVE IT TO DA MAX !!!!!! <3
If anyone wanna check up what they gave me..
i've uploaded da photo in fb....=P
THANKS TO EVERYONE OF THEM INCLUDING MUM BRENDA AND AUNTY SYLVIA !!!!!!! <3<3<3

Last..CHARLENE NOOB !!!!!
Dun really know what to say...
but in 1 day time u can make my life that from full of dissapointment to full of happiness heart attack !!!!!
Gonna really miss all this heart attack memories...
THANKS for being at my party when u know u was gonna be lonely...
THANKS for giving me such a surprise heart attack....
THANKS for being there when i needed u most....
THANKS for pranking me...lol..
THANKS for singing ah ma songs to me before u go to bed last night...
THANKS for appearing when i almost gave up the hope...
THANKS for EVERY SINGLE THING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XDDDDDDDD

Love you always ~
and all my friends !!!!!
LOVE U ALL AND THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^

So here goes my wonderful 18th birthday..
and this would be my 1st and last birthday party in my current house...
gonna move out to stay with my aunty soon..
im gonna miss u house ~
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

*sorry..there's no picture uploaded..cuz i dint take any photo last night..need to wait untill all my friends uploaded from their camera..XD *


No comments:

Post a Comment