Thursday, June 2, 2011

FINALLY ~ 2 TOUGH PRESENTATION IS OVER !!!!!! XD


My lovely mummy and auntie ~
Glad to hav them..XDD <3





*Breath out*
wooosh~~ WAT A TOUGH WEEK !!!!!
but luckily tomoro will be a FREE AND FUN day !!!!! WOOHOO~ XD

So erm~ nothing much hapeen this week..
is all just presentation, assignments and homeworks...
BORING LIFE~ XP

On monday...i went karaoke with sylvia and gang...^^
i join in half way~









Oh ya~ i played a truth or dare poker game with william ,alex and vivian..
Guess what ?! I lost..they dare me to go take phone number from a group of secondary girls which come our school for a visit trip i think..it was DA MOST EPIC THING I EVER DONE..LOL..XP

Tuesday...went to Fishmarket to hav lunch with the gang..XD


 



then later..went bak to school to find auntie sylvia and ajak her to EB2-4 which is an empty class with Jim, stef and eric they all..^^
while on da way bak on da canopy wall...haha..i bump into brenda and sylvia...
as usual..i'll scared sylvia from da bak..WOOHOO..~
run at da canopy walk with william trying to cut my mum and aunty..
im so NAUGHTY huh ~ (yea..i get that alot..XP )



we took some funny picture ~ XD

and me, sylvia and eric watched black swan...
i dint manage to watch all..just half of it...
and we fast forward it...
da movie was kinda boring actually but disgusting...
i HIDE behind sylvia while watching all those disgusting part..XP

Wednesday....kena take many EPIC picture of me non-stop by Alex Thong...=P



This is one of da EPIC photo ~ ENJOY LAUGHING !!!!!! XD
It looks like i saw some sort of AWESOME THING and i go like WOW~ =.=



My GRAND UNCLE dunno came from where ~ XP


Today...having 2 presentation which is maths and english...
OH GREAT !!!!! I FLUNK MY MATHS PRESENTATION...ITS SUCKS~
WTD...EVERYTHING IS OVER NOW...
i pray da lecturer will help me abit and giv me a PASS !!!!!! THIS IS ALL I ASK..A PASS ~ ><
and ENGLISH PRESENTATION was FUN AND AWESOME ~
Ms D was in a kinda good mood today...
so everything went well...XD



 

Auntie and me with my formal wear..XD

Aiks~ actually looking forward to tomoro outing with my beloved secondary friends...
but DA OUTING POSTPONED ~ HOW SAD !!!!!!
NVM~ I'LL WAIT !!!!! ^^
so mayb going bak kut teh with the college gang...
and mayb my best noob buddy is coming to my college tomoro too..see how lor~~ XD

TIRED TIRED TIRED !
CANT WAIT FOR TOMORO~ XD
SAY HOORAY FOR FREE DAY ~ XDDD 

No comments:

Post a Comment