Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Deli Cafe , 5th floor ~




This song dedicated to someone special and oso all my beloved friends ~ XDD
ENOY !!!!! The lyrics show what my hearts say ~
I'll LOVE YOU and all my friends FOREVER ~ XDDDD <3


weeeee~ today 1st time went to 5th floor Deli Cafe to have lunch with mag and lam..
It was orgainize by our own sunway hospitality student...
every week da menu will be different...
and the environment there was very comfortable and COOL !!!!! XD
their food was DELICIOUS especially da dessert ~
and it's AFFORDABLE...NO TAX INCLUDE !!!!!! <3<3





Nice environment ~ XD








We order ABC as our appetizer ~ XP









Mag's salad ~~~ XD











My Fish and Chips ~ THUMBS UB !!!!! XD




Mag with her spaghetti cabonara and salad !!!!!!
Da spagehetti was super DELICIOUS !!!!!
LOVE IT ~ XDD




Lam's pork chicken something rice ~




After we finish our main meal...we move on to DESSERT !!!!!! XDDDD <3





Chocolate cake ~ XDD




'slups' ~ Looks ATTRACTIVE !!!!!!
WOW~~~~ XP




Tiramitsu ~ ^^









Who's hand is that ?!
Cant wait to eat alr ~ XDD




Lam's cheese cake...
he really cant tahan and take a bite of it ~




Look at his EXCITED face ~ XD




weeeeeeeeeeeee~ FINALLY TIME TO EAT IT !!!!!!
YUM YUM ~ =P




After that...all of us had class..
and im having Ms D class...
her class today was FUN AND AWESOME ~~~
she was joking around with us and telling interesting things...
she also gave us some paper to write bout comments for lecturer...
HAHAHAHAH..THAT WAS FUNNY...
while we was writting da comment...she read out some funny comment that othet student wrote bout her..
IT WAS FUNNY TILL DA MAX ~
we laugh till non stop..XDDDD
haha..then when its our turn to pass up da comment paper...
hahaha..ecveryone cant stop laughing...
some wrote an essay of comment for her while some (ahem) DRAW something for her..HAHAHA..XDDD
she almost fainted ~ XDD
FUN CLASS ~ ^^


Later after finish my class..went to comp lab to find Sylvia and friends...
hang out there awhile and i fell asleep..
too tired..><
around 5.30pm..
we went to cafeteria to buy food cuz im SUPER HUNGRY ~~
then we ate and play some iphone game using Sylvia's phone..
TRUE OR DARE ~
did many EPIC things at cafeteria when we got DARE ~
its FUN ~
we had a great time laughing...^^


Anyway its time to finish up all my B Comm homework and management folio..
and hopefully starts doing my revision d..HOPEFULLY LAR ~
gotta run now..got assinment to rush..
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~





FIA sem 1 final exam time table is OUT !!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ ><




TO all my beloved friends ~

IF ever you needed to talk
You could talk to me...
IF ever you feel like you're lost
You can count on me...
I’ll find you a way
When the lights go out
In the Universe...
I’ll be next to you...
I’ll love you guys FOREVER...
I’ll like you guys for ALWAYS...
For always
Yeah
Together we’ll be
Yeah
If ever you feel scared and alone
I’d hold you
And I’d just hold you
When the lights go out
In the universe
I’ll be next to you
Love everyone..every MINUTE , every HOUR , every DAY ~ =) <3

HAHA..and u too..*wink*..XP

No comments:

Post a Comment