Monday, June 20, 2011

The arrive of the FINAL'S

<3

Counting down 1 more day to final..which also means that the end of sem 1 is near...
havent even start studying..especially MATHS !!!!!! ><
Hope verything gonna be alright...
a PASS is enough for me....XDD
*Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars...cuz I could really use a wish right now*.......

Looking back to the pass few days....
many things had happen...
i had too much things to say but yet too little time write it out...
plus...somehow those best memories that i've been through with friends is kinda hard to write it out...
so lets just replay whats happening through the PICTURE !!!!! ^^


Monday...me, sylvia and brenda were having a formal presentation






My aunty that SAYANG me so much ~ XD



Yee ming and Joyin ~



XDD




A drink of MILO in da morning , gives us energy da whole day...
said by Ms D ~ XD



Trying so hard to concentrate on doing works...

*5 mins later*........



FAILED !!!!!!!!
XD


SMILE !!!!!! ^^

Tuesday.....Red box after school ~ =P


 VOTE FOR RED !!!!!
*neh! i prefer BLUE actually* XD












Jia Sin ~ XD








Yee Ming ~ ^^



<3



Funny Partner ~ XD








Cute Partner ~ XD











Someone's getting really HIGH !!!!!
XD





=P



Wednesday...yam cha after school with family~ <3



Lava that they order ~XD


I join in halfway after my class~ =P


SEE !!!!! saya punya AUNTY sangat FIERCE ~
tapi ini dia punya style lar ~
sudah biasa...XD
* NIECE !!!!!! COME HERE !!!!! *
*FIERCE EYE CONTACT*
XD


YEAY !!!!! FIERCE EYE CONTACT SUCCESS~
Da niece is there ~
XDD

=)


Beloved family ~
YOU are da best things that ever been mine ~ XD
<3<3


Thursday.....last day of english class ~



Let me proudly introduce you my awesome english lecturer ~
Ms Dinonne !!!!!
XD




we having a party at Mcdonald that day...
had quite some fun seeing Ms D playing da truth or dare game with friends ~



Putting ice in her clothes ~


Dress like some sort of nerd geek....=P
this makes all of us shout loudly like we own da whole Mcdonald place...
with everyone staring ~
Oh Well ~ This is US !!!!!! XD




Putting ice-cream on Eric's neck !!!!! XD




HAHAHAHA~
POOR ERIC ~
=P



*Elvis - da next victim*
HAHAHAHAHA~ U'RE NEXT !!!!!
Ms D : Do u feel hot..wan some ice-cream..?! XDD
Elvis : haha..err..no thanks...im COLD !!!!! =P



And yea~ She's my awesome lecturer Ms D....
XD


My PRETTY, CARING and RESPONSIBLE MUM !!!!!
XDDD
LOVES ~ <3



<XDDD



 YUP !!!!!
We change our pose...
Looking COOL ~
no more hugging..
hahaha
My CARING, SWEET AND FIERCE AUNTY ~
LOVES ~ <3














After i went back to college...
i slip in to another Ms D class which having a crazy POT-LUK Party...
is force to wear this bunny things by vivian..
hahaha..XD



=P



After class...went to meet up with sylvia and friends in the foyer ~



I love to smell her hair~
*cough* YES I DO !!!!!
HAHAHAHA~ XDD











*LIKE* *LIKE* XDD


XDDDD


<3<3<3


=)


 
Friday.......a new haircut day ~



Before da haircut.....
my face looks ROUND !!!!!


Last minute thinking whether am i making da right choice while waiting for my mum to arrive ~



OH WELL~
Lets chill and cool down by drinking some tea~
INNER PEACE ~
XDD


Texting noob charlene~ XDD
*probally she's scolding me last minute texting whether still wanna cut my hair anot*
XP


Pictures before hair cut ~XD


YEAH !!!!! MUM ARRIVE IN TIME ~
MY RESPONSIBLE MOTHER AND CARING AUNTY~
APPRECIATE IT ALOT ~
XDDDDD


Looking at my hair and wonder how he gonna cut it..


Lets start off with some MASSAGE ~~
RELAX !!!!!!
XP


THE STARTING ~


IN DA PROCESS~


OOOOOOOOO~
da hairstyle is coming out ~
bye byeeee side hair ~
=P



TA-DA !!!!!!
MY NEW HAIRSTYLE ~
Which da hairstylish wax till so nice !!!!!
XD

Group picture after the hair cut ~ XD


XDDD


Then...we went to Carl's Jr there to have lunch~



WOW~
Such a sweet couple ~
XDD


Chee Hui is on hyper mood that day ~ =P






Errrrr.......


lalalala~
u cant see me ~
pikaboooooooooo~
LOL..XP


Eating happily ~ XD

 WE ARE ON DIET !!!!!
Juz kidding ~
XDD


Went bak to college after that....



Best group picture of the day ~ XDDDD
<3




At da foyer ~ * my crazy aunty sylvia was playing with her niece and making her laugh non-stop*


XDD



Aunty is playing with her niece ~ XP


Playing with her niece AGAIN ~
with her hair ~
XD


AND AGAIN ~


Am trying so hard to hack her phone password~
fully concentarte~
* study oso not so concentrate*

10 mins later ~


FAILED ~~~~~`
ask for help !!!!!!
=P






After the last B Comm class~






My B Comm lecturer - Ms Michelle



Anyway, special thanks to Brenda and Sylvia that day too for being there to accompany me for my haircut~ ^^
Glad to have them there ~ XDDD



MUM ~ <3


AUNTY ~ <3




Sunday ~ HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !!!!!!!! XD



My father's day money cake ~ XDD



Monday....failed group study ~ XP

Lunch for the 1st time with Brenda and friends ~






Hahahaha~
Look at their expression ~
XDDD




FUIYOR~
DAI GOR
GANGSTER JIAM WEI ~
XD



Went bak library to hav a group study after lunch ~




We are so HARDWORKING ~


Studying Real Hard ~




5 mins later~

I bet everyone knows what happen next~
CAMWHORE !!!!!!!!











HAHAHAHAHA~
whats da hidden meaning ?!
XP




We love to LAUGH !!!!!


AND LAUGH ~


AND LAUGH~


AND LAUGH AGAIN ~


*Rest for awhile*
POSE !!!!!!!


*continue*
AND LAUGH ~


AND LAUGH UNTIL SOME OF US BANG THEIR HEAD ~


AND CONTINUE LAUGHING ~


Conclusion~
YUP !!!!!
WE LOVE TO LAUGH~
ALOT ALOT
XDD


=)


 Later after that...i went snowflakes in ss15with alex they all ~
*still feel kinda guilty ditching sylvia they all*

William was so KIND once again...
he let me drive...XD
and CRAZY ALEX keep calling me to speed up...=.=
SO...I SPEED IN HIGHWAY !!!!!!
as for Jim..his face was..FREAK OUT~
HAHAHAHAHAH~XDD



XDDDDD


My very 1st Snow Flakes~ XDD




Went bak to da libary quickly after that and hang out with my family and friends...XDD
*suppose ther's some video..but i dunno y..i cant be uploaded..><*

 and yea~ thats ALL for this few days...XP

Anyway~ im really really excited about my holiday plan....
so many fun things to do.....
and im turning 18 soon...
WAHAHAHAHA~
can watch movie thats above 18 and in the same time still enjoying my KID'S PRICE ~
AWESOME LAR~ =P

Oh wait ~ I still have 3 days of exam before that......=.=
ALL DA BEST TO ME AND ALL MY FRIENDS !!!!!!

Before i end my post...*like some sort of speech*
here are some lyrics and things that i wanna said to all my friends and family...*u guys know who im refering to* XDD


You´re better then the best
I´m lucky just to linger in your life
Nothing can compare to the smile you send me
And there's the moments where my good times start....

You make me SMILE like the sun
Fall out of bed sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh YOU MAKE ME SMILE ~

Don´t know how I lived without you
Cuz everytime that I get around you
I see the best of me inside your eyes
You make me smile
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild

Ohh you make me smile
Ohh you make me smile
Ohh YOU MAKE ME SMILE ~ <3<3

XD
* especially to my aunty that think too much*
no matter what happen...always remember that we will all be around u...
different class doesn means we will be separate...
Our hearts still links , Our memories still there.....
So..no more sad tears dropping down anymore yea, only tears that u laugh until u cant control are allow ~
Everything gonna be ALRIGHT ~
SMILE ! =)

Love, Niece ~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment