Friday, April 8, 2011

BAD NEWS !!!!!!! T.T

 Aiks...SAD !!!!
Today when i juz came back from Yi An's house...
my mum told me day we finally get da stupid Australian PR.....
then i was thinking like da migrate thingy wont happen so fast de lar..
but my mum juz told me tat we may migrate 2 more months later....
im like WTF !!!!!! Its way too early lar..I DUN WANT !!!!!!
she asking me whether im joining her anot...
i know this day would come....
but its far too early now...
i dint ever imagine it was so fast...
wat am i suppose to do....
change my new college..
NO WAY !!!!!!!
Argh~~~~~~
God or guan yin pls help me~
I DUN WANNA LEAVE~
I DUN WANT !!!!!! T.T

its too early to leave...
i pray when i wake up from my sleep tomoro...
it was all just a nightmare.....
there's still time...






No comments:

Post a Comment