Saturday, March 26, 2011

I would still like u to BE MINE if there's still a chance..=/


Today's saturday...
but i still gotta wake up at 8am and go learn my last driving lesson..
da instructor call me to drive to hulu langat which is so damn far...
reach there and start my lesson for 4 hours +..
da sun was damn hot and all of us had to line up for our turn to do parking and turning and up da hills..
so FYI my right hand kena sunburn seriously...
now my hand was like one black one white..><
reach home around 2.30pm then went to taman desa youth games to play captain ball with church friend although im nt a christian lar..
then ate steamboat for dinner..
went home so exhausted...
now its time to hav a good rest...
bye byeeeeee~

Hope nxt tuesday driving test i can pass lar..PRAY !!!

Can u be mine again ? I hope ur answer will be a yes...mayb juz in my dream...=/


No comments:

Post a Comment